AI in Telecom Industry- Practical Course
About this Course
Artificial Intelligence – Practical Course is for anyone who is interested in fully
understanding and getting an overview about AI, as well as most of its concepts, in addition to the techniques that will be explained with more practical examples and exercises cover the following:
-Data Transformation & Visualization
-Building Machine learning models & amp
After successfully completing this course, learners will walk away with:
Meet your instructor
Eng. Mohammed Marwan Shahin
Mohammed Marwan is a Certified ILM Instructor having more than 10 years of experience in Training and Development (for both Technical and Non-Technical fields) with excellent communication /presentation skills and developing training materials for multinational organizations.
Mohammed Marwan has helped Thousands of people from around the world to learn & improve from their technical knowledge & skills.
He is passionate about providing training and teaching people about technology in a very simple way without making things complicated for students.
Specialties: Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Python Programming, Automation, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Augmented Reality Creating chatbot, Power Bi and Thingworx IoT application platform.
- Intro to AI (Theory Part): AI History, AI programming Vs. Software programming, AI application, ML Vs DL, AI Development Process
- Building ML models using Machine Learning Azure Studio
- Data Transformation using Power Bi - business Intelligence
- Data Visualization using Power Bi - business Intelligence
- Jupyter notebook IDE (Installation & Overview)
- Basics of Python (DataTypes, If statement, Loops, Functions, Classes, Libraries)
- Creating Chatbot to answer customer queries using Chatterbot Lib
- Data Transformation using Numpy and Pandas python lib
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib python lib
- Building ML Regression model using Linear Regression & Decision Tree Regression
- Building ML Classification model using Logistic Regression & Decision Tree Classification
- Deep Learning Overview
- Creating Neural Network Predictive model using ANN algorithm for regression and classification
Applied Learning Project
Graduates are expected to create one of the below projects:
- Creating a Dashboard using Power Bi
- Creating Machine Learning models
- Creating Deep learning using ANN algorithm
- Creating Chatbot
Get your Certificate
The power of AI helps to process and analyze the telecom’s Big Data extracted from devices, mobile applications, geolocation, detailed customer profiles, billing, server logs, and social networks. This allows telecom companies to draw actionable insights for a better customer experience and optimize business operations. Moreover, an increase in revenue can be achieved through new products and services.
– Fraud mitigation
– Network optimization
– Predictive maintenance
– Prevention against cybersecurity threats
– Virtual Assistants
– Robotic process automation (RPA)
When a company is data-powered, everyone should benefit from it, including:
- Senior and C-level management
- Data scientists
- Sales and marketing departments
- Finance team
- Network team
- Customer service team
This is highly dependent on your past experiences and career goals. However, artificial intelligence skills are in high demand and they are re-shaping the current telecom industry.
You will have a six-month jump in the field and upgrade your profile.
During the live class, you will meet the instructor, enjoy a practical and informative session, and get into real discussions and use cases. Throughout the week, you will have readings and assignments to submit. Each instructor holds weekly office hours, and we also use Slack, so you can always get help when you need it and interact with your peers.